Tuesday 23 September 2014

Review for 'What You See'

Got a lovely review on Joyfully Jay reviews for 'What You See.' That's started my day out better than I could have hoped for!

http://joyfullyjay.com/2014/09/review-what-you-see-by-faith-ashlin/

"Wow, so this book was such a lovely surprise.  I had no idea what to expect of this story or this author, but I was drawn by the former slave theme and decided to give it a try and I am really glad I did.  Ashlin really manages to elevate this into a nicely layered story with a great characters and a moving plot"

"So I really liked this one and was quite impressed with how Ashlin builds this really lovely and moving story.   I loved Richard and Denny and really enjoyed them as a couple.  The set up for the story is great and gives us a nice mix of an alternative world story with a very contemporary feel.  I definitely liked this one and would certainly recommend it."

No comments:

Post a Comment