Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Unintended by Faith Ashlin


Just realised I'm the biggest idiot going. I read the date wrong and I HAVE A NEW STORY PUBLISHED! Yes, it' confusing that in America the date is written the opposite way round to here in the UK but, really, this is important stuff. I should be more on the ball.

My Unintended by Faith Ashlin

It's a throwaway announcement, a fait accompli, but one that makes Noah suddenly stop and think. Everyone else seems so certain about the future but he's not sure if he's ready to let go of old expectations.



Noah and Greg are teachers and have been living together for a while. They're content in their lives and with each other. Or at least they think so. Then Noah is forced to consider his dreams for the future when his parents change their wills. He's told the family house will be left to his sister rather than him, as she has children. But does he want a wife and traditional family?

Instead of talking to Greg, as he knows he should, he runs back home. His grandmother takes him in hand and tells him a story about her own loves back before she was married.

It makes Noah think about what he really wants.

CONTENT ADVISORY: This title is a re-release title, originally included in the Love is Love Anthology.

I know that this is a re-release and a sparkle cover but, gosh, isn't it just gorgeous!

6 comments:

  1. Faith doll..only you could do this...snogs!! Come by Fury's blog and let's get it out there. I will contact you. Then come by mine. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, only I could be that daft. Thanks poppet.

      Delete
  2. Not daft doll. Just amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much do you charge for keeping my ego afloat? Whatever it is, I'm happy to pay.

      :-)

      Delete
    2. Lol. Not a bean doll. U don't need no floating. I'm date-lexic with the US system too!

      Delete
    3. Glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete