Wednesday 28 August 2013

What a wonderful life


Recently I decided I'd become stale and I needed something, new, something exciting in my life. Perhaps I could take up a new challenge like horse riding or buy a motorbike. But last time I was on a horse my bum ached for days. As for a motorbike…I'm not a man having a mid life crisis!

Maybe I could buy something frivolous and fantastic. A new slinky dress? Ridiculous high heel? But I don't have the body for a slink dress and, oh, I do like comfy shoes. I have enough pairs of shoes I can only walk in and out of restaurants in. Now I want ones I can wear for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Perhaps I could join a group? I did lots of political ones when I was young but I'm not sure I have the energy for that anymore.

I sat and thought and thought and thought and…. I bought a new sun hat, a sun lounger for the garden and sat out there with a pile of great books by wonderful authors.

Does life get any better than that?  

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Isle-of-Wishes-ebook/dp/B00EN8QI88/

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Sail-Weaver-ebook/dp/B007PT1QDO





No comments:

Post a Comment