Saturday 20 July 2013

A change is as good as a mess


I read in a magazine (at the dentist, of course) that you that you shouldn't wear the same makeup style for too long, that a change would give you a whole new image. I need a new image. I need a full body transplant but a new image will do. So I hit the make up store and spent more than I can afford.

The eye shadow makes me look like one of those old ladies that have blue-rinses in the hair. The red lipstick leaves me looking like either A) a pole dancer or B) a Japanese painted doll.

I knew there was a reason why I kept to the same type of make up, it's because it SUITS ME!

But the very worst is my new mascara. I wanted to look like one of those luscious models with mile long eyelashes that frame their eye dramatically. I have long lashes all right, but they're stuck together!!!

I look a right twerp.

No comments:

Post a Comment